Zoom Groups | Wednesdays | 10-week Study | Two Groups | 7 PM Group & 8 PM Group
Life presents us with a lot of hard questions. In this though-provoking and inspiring course, ten leading theologians address ten issues that are obstacles to faith for many both in and outside of the church.
Join West Church of Lake Norman, Mooresville, NC on a 10-week spiritual journey. This course encourages discussion and reflection.
No book purchase necessary. All resources provided.
Register Online: Because of great response from the Zoom Group we are going to divide into two groups. Click on the link below to register for the the time you’d prefer.
Each lesson is freestanding so you won’t miss out if you can’t be present all 10 weeks.
Lessons and Video Presentations
- Evil — R. Kendall Soulen (27:05)
- Religion and Science — John Polkinghorne (31:00)
- Other Religions — Sathianathan Clarke (32:12)
- Evangelism and Tolerance — Scott Jones (26:14)
- The God of the Old Testament — Amy-Jill Levine (31:05)
- Jesus and Christianity— Richard B. Hays (30:15)
- Resurrection — N.T. Wright (30:52)
- The Gnostic Gospels — Ben Witherington (32:52)
- The Sins of the Church — Douglas M. Strong (30:44)
- Forgiveness — L. Gregory Jones (27:43)
Sample Video Clips
Questions? More Info? Email Andrea@headingwest.org