Thank you for financially supporting the work of this faith community! Together we make a larger impact and difference!
Ways to Give
We offer several safe and convenient ways to give to the Missional Ministries of West Chuch…
- Online Giving by clicking here.
- Text a dollar amount to 84321 to give from your smartphone
When the early church started, everyone pooled their resources, joined together, and formed what was a “true community.” Where there was a need, someone else had a resource and gift they could share to make a difference.
That’s what West is doing now.
For the past several weeks we have been pooling our resources and started a COVID-19 relief fund. Currently, we have over $12,000 in the fund and NOW it is time to pay it forward and share these resources.
Do you or does someone you know need a bill paid or some financial love during this time of crisis?
All you have to do is click the link below, tell us what bill it is you need to be paid and each Tuesday we are going to cut the checks for the next several weeks so that we can support one another through this difficult time. Please share this with your friends and family! We want to work together to love and support one another!
Thank you for giving to & through West Church in 2020
- Pancakes for Gladys (the child we sponsor in Uganda @ Acres of Hope)
- How you led Pig Out when our other partner churches were unable to participate because of COVID
- Worship every weekend did not “miss a beat” due to the diligence of staff and volunteers
- Drive-Thru Graduation Recognition
- Yoga continued in new ways and spaces
- West Gifting on the 10th Birthday
- Mission Outreach occurring in honor of West’s 10th Birthday to Kindness Closet, Mooresville Christian Mission, Backpack Mission
- Back to School Bash happened and was hugely successful!
- Halloween reached over 1,000 people and grew our online children’s worship experience by 50
- Christmas Eve in-person worship happened and was a meaningful service!
To access PushPay – the system we used for online giving prior to March 2018, click here.