Gather the following resources to help your kids learn at home.
– – – – – – –
- Print out the template (the pdfs are at the foot of the post). Set your printing preferences to ‘photo’ or ‘text and image’. Using a pair of scissors cut along all the dotted lines. If you printed the blank template then draw on suckers and a mouth.
- Punch two holes in your octopus so that it can be hung when complete.
- Glue or tape the tab into place
- Curl the legs (most of the children I worked with needed a hand with this stage)
- Stick eyes on your octopus. You can use wobbly eyes or white stickers.