We will communicate with you at the beginning of every quarter (October, January, April, and July) how much each ministry area requires to function. Then we will keep you updated on the West website if you would like to keep abreast of what is needed/received.
This is a way to be non-threatening in regard to giving, but also a way for you to be aware of what we do and how we do it.
If you give online, you will be able to designate which area(s) of our mission your tithes and offerings support. If you give by check, you can designate on the check. If you do not wish to designate your giving or give cash, we will apply the offerings to the “Staff and Operations” area.
We look forward to a new way of funding the mission/ministry of West that is completely transparent and communicative!
Ministry Areas At West
- Connecting -Opportunities for people to connect people to and within west.
- Hospitality – Atmosphere pre/post worship and seasonal events (food/coffee, etc.).
- Staff & Operational – Lease of Missional Office Space, Staff, Licenses, and other fixed expenses.
- Missions – Offerings so that West can extend the love of Christ to community, region and world.
- Spiritual Formation – Materials for age level spiritual formation opportunities.
- Student Ministry – Nursery, Sparked, Wired, YouToo & College Care.
- Worship – All the various parts/needs to conduct weekly worship both on site and online.
Ways to Give
We offer several safe and convenient ways to give to the Missional Ministries of West…
- Online Giving by clicking here
- Test “WESTUMC” to 77977 to get the free Pushpay App & Give from your smartphone (Learn more about Pushpay in the video below)
- Drop your cash or check in the baskets by the auditorium doors
- Use the Giving Kiosk at the info station
To access the InFellowship (FellowshipOne) system (legacy online giving and access to your year end giving statements) click here.