Travel with West to Jerusalem and beyond.
Date of Trip: January 15, 2019 and will return on January 24, 2019
Cost: $2998 out of NYC.
We will depart from An airport in New York. You will be responsible to pay for airfare to NYC, but we can work on group rates if enough folks are going. Some may want to use frequent flier miles, whatever works best for you. But – the overall cost of the trip includes airfare from NY. We are responsible to get to NYC.
- Lodging (these are nice hotels that we will be staying at, not like a mission trip)
- Transportation everywhere throughout the Holy Land
- Tour Guides
- Educational info before we leave
- Airfare from NYC to Israel
WHO can go?
Anyone. You do NOT need to be a part of West. We will not be “West” while there, we will be a group of Christ followers on a pilgrimage.
Places we will go:
- Sea of Galilee
- Dead Sea
- Ein Karem
- The Upper Room
- Mt. of Olives
- Via Dolorosa
- Jordan River (where Jesus was baptized. You’ll have an opportunity to remember your baptism if you would like)
- Qumran Caves (where Dead Sea Scrolls were found)
- By February 28th. This is a $250 Deposit (+$10 Online Fees to cover credit card processing) =$260
- By March 15 you will need to register online with $100 deposit
- By July 16th: $500 is due
- by Oct. 2: $1200 is due
- Nov. 1 – remainder (like another $1200)
There really aren’t words to describe how powerful this is . . . to sail across the Sea of Galilee or sit on the banks of the shore where he most likely had breakfast w/ the disciples following the resurrection. Seeing Golgatha and the eye sockets of the skull. Or – the trees in the Garden of Gethsemane that are so many thousands of years old, the very trees that were there that night he prayed, “Father, Not my will but thine.”
As a follower of Christ, it changed everything for me.
It would be an honor to go with you to see and experience these sites.
Have Questions? Click here to contact Andrea Smith.