Ding Dong Ditch is a missional outreach at Christmas time to families who have found themselves experiencing difficult times. You can help show them some extra love this Christmas.
- Families are nominated by families who attend West.
- Families could be co-workers, neighbors, family members, anyone who needs to experience the love of Christ
- Gift-giving is anonymous — ages, genders, and a wish list for each member of the family are provided
- Gifts are returned to church one week prior to the weekend before Christmas
- Gifts are wrapped that Sunday before Christmas and delivered before Christmas Eve
* Ding Dong Ditch gets its name by how the gifts are delivered. The address of the family is given to those who are delivering the packages. They drop the gifts on the doorstep, or a pre-decided area, ring the doorbell or knock on the door, then run! The families who receive the gifts don’t know who purchased them, but our hope is that they feel the love of Christ through the love of others who purchased and prepared the gifts at Christmas time.